Electribe2 pattern editor (ableton)
Electribe2 Pattern Editor version 026
The Electribe2 Pattern Editor can be used to bring patches (parts) and sequences of various Electribe2 patterns together in new patterns. Editing of sequences is also possible. You can use your Electribe2 now for turning the dials. A Launchpad (original, S or mini) can be used to edit the sequence.
- MIDI support for Electribe2 dials
- MIDI support for Novation Launchpad for the sequencer
- View selector: Parameters, Sequence or Wide
- Open- and Save Dialogs
- Layout changes
- Number display for Gate Time and Velocity edit
- Added a Windows stand alone version for MAX 6 (runtime)
- Added editor for sequences
- Added grid for 8 drum parts
- Added editing of the Part Parameters.
- Added editing of the Global Parameters.
- First release. Loading and saving of .E2PAT files works, loading and saving of parts and sequences is also possible. This is the minimum functionality to let this editor work as a librarian.
- MIDI IO to Electribe2
The working is simple. First you have to drop an E2Pat file (exported from the electribe2). You can select a current part by clicking on it's name. Then it is possible to save the current part or the current sequence or a combination of them to disc. This way you can create a library of patches (parts) and sequences.
To create a new pattern you have to load an .E2PAT file as a starter. Then you can Select parts and drop parts and sequences from you library. Then you save the new .E2PAT fale and import is into you Electribe2.
Of course the Electribe2 Pattern Editor is freeware. All sources are included.
Please feel free to comment on this and make suggestions for improvement.
e2 tool ableton editor pattern